You will learn how to become emotionally intelligent with your non-verbal communications.
You will examine ways in which emotional intelligence can be measured, how emotional intelligence can be applied within organisational settings, and whether it is possible for someone to be taught how to become more emotionally intelligent.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Describe the relationship between EI and job performance
– Use emotions to achieve your objectives
- Effectively communicate verbally for a wide variety of purposes and audiences
- Communicate in a clear Message,
- Focus when Listening
- Ask relevant questions
- Communicate with Flexibility and Authenticity
- Learn the skills of using non-verbal communication in the workplace
- Understand Emotional Meanings
- Manage Emotions