Assistant HR/Admin Manager
Number of hires for this role: 1
- HR, 3 years (Preferred)
- HR/ADMIN, 4 years (Required)
Who are we?
20 years ago, Poise Nigeria inspired a movement in the training industry. Since then, we have emerged as the pioneer Business Image Branding and Consulting firm in Nigeria. As an authority in this space, we have defined our competencies in Performance Enhancing Corporate Culture with a focus on Total Personality Development.
We have transformed and refined the personal and professional experiences of over 50,000 delegates, who have subsequently impacted their respective organisations and industries positively. Our ambition is to see leadership revolutionized to bring about positive change in society.
As a global brand, we create class and brand people by providing a rich blend of ethics, etiquette, excellent service experience, and best work practice.
We are looking for an HR and Admin Manager to support our HR and Admin departments. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners, as well as manage relationships with vendors, and all admin related activities.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides, updating internal databases, managing vendor relations, procurement, storekeeping and facility management. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures, policy development and implementation and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws as well as managing the daily administrative operations of the organisation.
- Proven work experience as an HR and Admin Manager, HR and Admin Assistant or relevant role
- Experiences with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
- 5 years’ work experience preferred
- Ensure a sustainable work structure with regular updates of job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing7+96+++-1Q exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Managing Administrative Activities Involving Purchase and maintenance of equipment, Procurement, Housekeeping, Safety, Security, Etc.
- Planning and Preparing Monthly Reports Pertaining to Finance Required for Maintaining Office Infrastructure and Facilities.
- Budgeting and Cost Control Measures, Monitoring Budget Vis a Vis Variance.
- Assisting the Department in Project Management, Cost Optimization, and Implementing Business Expansion Plans.
- Contracts Management.
- Cost Control and Ensuring Timely Implementation of the Project.
- Managing Repair, Maintenance & Replacement of Office Equipment, Appliances, Furniture, Furnishings, Vehicles, Building, Etc.,
- Vendor management- oversee acquisition, installation and commissioning of equipment that Are required for The Facility – IT Systems, Air Conditioning Etc.
- Monitor All Statutory Compliance Areas.
- Asset Management of All Site Operations Assets across Multiple Locations.
- Event Management, Organizing Meetings, Conferences, Making Travel Arrangements and Hotel Reservations for Guests & Foreign Delegates.
- Liaising and Coordinating with Various Departments Within the Corporate Office and All Branch Offices.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to email@example.com