Creativity and Innovation are two words that we hear a lot of these days but these are not just abstract expressions, they are in fact vital skills which if used correctly can be of great benefit in problem – solving either personal or professional. This course will give you an excellent opportunity to try out a range of tools and methods on how to increase creativity and innovation in yourself and your organisation thereby helping to promote and achieve positive results.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the creative process
- Explain the personality traits of creative people
- Explain Innovative Leadership Skills.
- List the five characteristics that distinguish creative people from noncreative people
- Explain the organizational conditions that hinder and promote creativity
- Differentiate Business Thinking from Innovation Thinking