- This event has passed.
OFFICE ETIQUETTE & DECORUM
July 2 @ 9:00 am - July 3 @ 3:00 pmFree
Imagine an environment, a workplace full of highly competent, respectful, mature, and accountable employees working towards a common goal. The kind of workplace that any employee would feel proud to take their children.
Imagine an environment where employees don’t swear, gossip, bully, lie, cheat, steal, lose their tempers – an environment where employees are emotionally intelligent and dress appropriately.
In other words, an environment where your employees look, act, and sound like professionals.
Employees thrive in professional working environments where they feel respected and treated fairly at all times. Few of us enjoy working in environments where every day feels like you are at the circus.
What can you do to create and maintain a professional work environment?
- Help you create a professional image, follow cubicle etiquette, and maintain positive office relationships
- Define appropriate and inappropriate office behaviours
- Demonstrate professional use of the telephone in a business environment
- Identify and rephrase blunt words for more professional communication
- Develop an action plan to improve professionalism in work areas