Organizations are in a constant state of flux, which can create uncertain, complex, and ambiguous workplace environments. To thrive — even in times of change and uncertainty — leaders must demonstrate accountability, adaptability, and resilience (AAR). While AAR may seem like innate traits, they can be learned through a methodical approach that allows you to practice self-awareness and proactivity. By participating in activities, discussions, and self-assessments, you will develop the AAR skills to perform your role effectively and meet organizational goals.
Who Takes This Course?
This course is designed for leaders at any level who are faced with managing themselves or their teams when dealing with challenging situations.
- Explain how building competency in accountability, adaptability, and resilience (AAR) improves individual and organizational performance.
- Identify and foster effective accountability in yourself and others.
- Understand components of adaptability and determine methods to increase emotional and procedural agility in yourself and others.
- Recognize individual and team levels of resilience and determine practices to sustain resilience by maintaining balance and a strategic view.
- Establish and implement a daily routine for applying AAR in the workplace.