Creative Problem Solving
In a world that seems to be changing faster than ever, problem-solving skills are essential – but traditional approaches are not always enough. In this course, you’ll explore Creative Problem Solving, discovering how creativity and different approaches can help you in daily life and give you a competitive edge in the workplace.
At the end of this course, you will be able:
- To Clarify and Define the Problem.
- To understand the benefit of collective problem solving and decision making.
- To generate a list of highly creative ideas to a shared challenge.
- To systematically select the best ideas and conduct initial feasibility studies.
- To help people mobilise their creative thinking skills.