Over the years, PGFA have invested in building capacity of young people (youth) in Nigeria through employability soft skills trainings, helping them acquire their dream jobs.
While the PSENSE employability skills training remain relevant, there is a need to further build capacity in helping executives acquire and improve their skills in leadership, management and managing innovations in a digital world.
- Participants will gain relevant insights in building and improving skills in leadership and management.
- Participants will learn best practices in managing people and resources.
- Participants will acquire skills to apply innovation to businesses.
- Theories of leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence (2)
- How to motivate and inspire others
- How leaders manage change
- Theories of management
- Management by Objective (MBO)
- Management competences
- Personality traits and models
- Managing conflicts
- Business analysis and positioning – 2 – 3 hours
- Fostering a creative organization – 1hr 30mins
- The customer’s role in innovation – 1 hour
- How to capture value – 1hr
- Disruption; An innovation strategy – 2hr
- Operationalizing business models – 3 hours
- The innovative process – 2hours
Leadership, Management and Innovation Training
2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th of October (5 Saturdays)
Mode of Training