Crack the IELTS with Poise
IELTS With Poise is designed to help you familiarize yourself with the exams as you overcome all areas of difficulties before your test date. Our experienced teachers will help you gain confidence before your speaking, listening, reading and writing test session. Join us in the next training date as we reveal techniques to get a band 7.5 and above in the exams
Nneka is a promising young lady who works for a hospital and has written the IELTS test 3 times. Her desire is to get a band 8.0 in Writing and 8.5 in Reading but due to the time factor and thinking process in the writing task and long comprehension passages in the reading modules, it has been difficult to keep her concentration going for 2 hours. A focused understanding and practice of the strategies did not only give her her desired scores, but, indeed, it gave her an outstanding band score of 8.5.
Many IELTS takers finds it rather challenging to navigate through Reading and Writing in IELTS. For this reason, we have designed an IELTS Masterclass to address a number of key areas in both modules.
The IELTS Masterclass will help test takers to understand:
- The marking criteria for writing and reading strategies for reading.
- The writing band descriptors and Common European Framework of Reference for Language (CEFR).
- The different types of essay and best strategies to approach each.
- The amount of time needed to develop your grammar skills for each band level.
- The reading test information and tips.
- The difference between academic and general IELTS.
- The different question types and the best approach for each.
- The examiner’s expectation for both reading and writing.
Performance Based Objectives
Participants are expected to be equipped with the following skills at the end of the IELTS Masterclass:
- Know how to avoid common writing mistakes.
- Understand how to organize information using contextual scenarios.
- Improve communication awareness as it relates to IELTS writing and reading through understanding your strengths and weakness, meditation and developing intuitive decision-making skills.
- Read a variety of comprehensive passages without major difficulties.
- Self-correct grammatical mistakes in writing essays.
- Assess your English proficiency level using Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Move from Intermediate to advanced speaker of English
- Weekly review of IELTS modules
- 24-hour access to 21st Century IELTS Communication materials on Eurocentres Learning Management System for 8 weeks
- Free access to English grammar and communication library
- Free IELTS Registration
Students (all levels), professionals, Trainers, Interested Individuals from all levels.
Crack the IELTS with Poise
Poise School of Communication