How do you feel when you have to make a presentation?
Are you well prepared and relaxed, confident that your performance will have the desired impact on your audience? Or is the thought of standing on a podium, holding a microphone, enough to give you stage fright?
Enjoy it or not, presenting – in some form – is usually a part of business. Whether you get up in front of formal audiences on a regular basis, or you simply have to make your voice heard in a meeting, you’re using presentation skills.
Many believe that good presenters are born, not made. This is simply untrue. Sure, some people are more relaxed and comfortable speaking in front of others, but everyone can learn the skills and techniques they need to increase their level of confidence and performance when presenting.
From sales pitches to training lectures, good presentation and public speaking skills are key to many influential roles in today’s business world. The good news about presenting is that you can improve with practice.
This course will teach you to know what your audience wants, how to prepare good, interesting, and engaging content and overcome natural anxiety often felt before giving presentations.
- This course offers practical guidelines for presenting your ideas in a clear, concise and persuasive manner, with special focus on pitch sales presentations.
- Enhance your podium presence.
- Learn to make powerful PowerPoint presentations.
- Learn the art of persuasive presentations.
- Analyse the communication situation fully and accurately: needs, audiences and users.