Today, many corporate and business leaders face multifold challenges:
- Lead staff from different organizational cultures towards common goals.
- Deliver results across cultural and language differences.
- Provide orientation within the complex structures of matrix organizations.
- Achieve stakeholder engagement across geographic distances.
- Make decisions based on volatile data.
- Develop employees who have different perspectives on development.
- Use diversity as a resource.
- Moderate continual organizational change.
- Set the framework for complex contexts — both virtual and international — from projects to meetings.
- Advocate product and process innovation.
- Identifying complexities that pose business challenges.
- Becoming aware of your own cognitive and behavioural traps.
- Adopting mindful leadership practices.
- Recognising the common leadership traps, one may fall into.
- Building the ability to lead in times of complexity and change.
Who should attend?
This programme has been designed for seasoned executives and candidates holding significant leadership roles in their organisations. The typical participant has at least 10 years of work experience. They may be General Managers, leaders of functions or business lines, or those directly responsible for profit/loss.
- Build invaluable leadership with a predictive approach to leadership.
- Gain organisational tools to manage complex business ecosystems.
- Define a clear organisational road map to groom future leaders.
- Gain the niche skills to excel within predictive approach to leadership uncertain business systems.
- Master the intricacies of threat complex business ecosystems assessment and management.
- Develop the mindset needed to map to groom future leaders transform into a leader of change.