We often make small ethical compromises for “good” reasons: We lie to a customer because our boss asked us to. We exaggerate our accomplishments on our resume to get an interview.
Temptation blindsides us, and we make snap decisions we regret.
Minor ethical lapses can seem harmless, but they instill in us a hard-to-break habit of distorted thinking.
Rationalizations drown out our inner voice, and we make up the rules as we go.
We lose control of our decisions, fall victim to the temptations and pressures of our situations, and taint our characters, and sour business and personal relationships.
This training act as a guide on how to: Identify potential compromises in your own life, apply distinctions to clarify your ethical thinking, Commit in advance to ethical principles, generate creative alternatives to resolve dilemmas.
Not only can you make right decisions, you can acquire new habits that will realize the best in yourself and transform your personal and work relationships.
- To give you pointers and guidelines needed to handle business dealings while maintaining a high degree of professionalism to ensure results that support the common goal of the organisation.
- Equip you with skills needed in building a strong team and fostering professionalism in the work place, thus helping to promote productivity.
- Learn the value of work ethics and apply productive ethical behaviours
- Learn strategies in dealing with unethical workplace behaviours
- Learn and apply workplace practices that ensures sustainable growth and add value to the organisation’s bottom line.