Can managers cooperatively interact with one or more individuals, working with others to solve problems, create novel products, or learn and master content?
Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation.
- Discover the “why” of collaboration. Why is it important for teams to work together in collaborative units?
- Customize your management style to encourage employees to find their own answers to business challenges.
- Create a culture that fosters involvement from all employees and helps break down silos and isolationism.
- Embrace social media to enhance discussions, obtain recommendations and information, network and establish relevance.
- Improve accountability by allowing your employees to have ownership of the results of their efforts.
- Employ a collaborative process that is effective with all communication styles.
- Set up a framework for collaboration.